i have 1password for iphone but cannot access it via my browser.

Options
storres1970
storres1970
Community Member

i have 1password for iphone but cannot access it via my browser. If something happens to me, i want to ensure my wife has access to our key passwords. Right now it is all in the 1password app on my phone. Although I use touch ID on my iphone, I still know what my master password is. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the username email and it does not show it to me in the app. so my questions are as follows:

1. How do I find my account information or username in the iphone app version?
  2. How can I see the information in my iphone 1password app on my computer? How do I link them and gain access via web brower?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:i have 1password for iphone but cannot access it via my browser

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @storres1970

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

Unless you have a subscription through 1Password.com then you would not have an account. By default your data is stored only on the device you enter it on. If you'd like to be able to access your information through our 1Password.com website then you would need to sign up for a subscription account there.

You can learn about how to migrate your data from the standalone app(s) to a 1Password.com account here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

As an additional advantage to moving to an account you'd be able to use any of our compatible 1Password apps simply by signing into your account, and you'd immediately have access to all of your data from any such device.

You can sign up for an account here:

1Password signup

And you can learn about the different options here:

1Password

Ben

This discussion has been closed.