Slow sync to Android

hiker88
hiker88
Community Member

I've signed up for 1password for families and migrated my data from my old dropbox account. It seems like the sync with my android phone is slow. For example, tonight I added three secure documents to my vault via the web interface on my pc. The three documents were synced to the 1password app on the same pc as soon as I opened it and logged in. However, on my android phone, the docs do not show, even after several manual attempts to sync and even removing the account from the phone and logging back into it.

I also added my wife and her account is experiencing the same. I added some docs via the web app on her pc, logged into the app on the same pc and things looked good. However on her phone (different manufacturer but still Android) the sync hasn't occurred yet.

Thank you for your time.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• I think I know what is going on here. At this time, 1Password for Android does not support Document item types for 1Password accounts. That’s why you are not seeing the items appear on your Android devices. This is a feature that will be coming soon and I apologize for the inconvenience. :(

Your other changes should appear immediately. Let me know if that is not what you are seeing.

• ntimo
    ntimo
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

@saad does this soon mean that it will be in the 6.5 betas, I will freak out if it is :) (that's a good think just to say that :D) Because I would love this feature can't wait for it :)

• I am not sure if it will be in our 6.5 release, but we have some big changes in the pipeline ;)

This discussion has been closed.