To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Can't open 1Password on new laptop but can on IPhone

oscarberman
oscarberman
Community Member

Can't open 1Password on a newish laptop but can open with my password on IPhone. Would really appreciate some help.
I should be able to use same password on IPhone and laptop?

Comments

• Hi @oscarberman! Sorry for the trouble. What operating system is your laptop using, and what version of 1Password do you have installed? Also, please let us know how you're syncing your 1Password data so we have a better idea of how to help you get started on your new device. :)

• oscarberman
    oscarberman
    Community Member

Microsoft Outlook on laptop, and has been updating regularly. Was first time I tried to open it on laptop. Use 1Password very regularly on IP.
    I have no idea how I am syncing 1Password.

• oscarberman
    oscarberman
    Community Member

I had t log off and leaving home shortly. Lost your most recent comment so please send it again and I will look into it when I get home. Right now it is 5:24 PM.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @oscarberman

I'm sorry for the trouble with 1Password. Could you please send us a Diagnostics Report so we can take a look at what's going on here?

You'll be able to find the instructions how to do that here: https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/

I hope to hear back from you soon so you can go back to use 1Password again :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.