To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

I use a second phone for work and would like to occasionally sign into my 1Password from that phone.

Options
ljrkrispes
ljrkrispes
Community Member

I use a second iPhone and second MacBook for work. Occasionally I only have those devices and would like to consult 1Password. Is there a way to do that or do I have to have a subscription of some sort? I only need to do that a couple of times a months

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: ios 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:occasional sign in from 2nd phone

Comments

• danco
    danco
    Volunteer Moderator
    Options

If you want to use the stand-alone versions, they work fine in this situation.

You can just sync using Dropbox or iCloud, and the data will be available on whichever you are using.

If you buy the Mac version direct from AgileBits you will need to have your licence on both machines. The Mac version from the App Store and the iOS version are tied to your Apple ID (the basic iOS version being free, with an in-app purchase).

• Hi @ljrkrispes! You can do this with or without a subscription. I see you already purchased a license with us, and you can continue using that on your second MacBook as well. I resent the license so you can apply it on your other computer. Then you may want to move your existing data over as well:

How to move your 1Password data to a new computer or device

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any questions. :)

This discussion has been closed.