how do i make hard copy of passwords in the cloud. when i pass reco a password itsto complecated

Options

how do i make hard copy of passwords in the cloud. when i pass reco a password itsto complecated

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how do i make hard copy of passwords in the cloud. when i pass reco a password itsto complecated

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @johnzeee,

I'm not sure I am fully understanding the request here. Are you wanting to make a printout of your vault for safety reasons or is it something else? Can you help me understand what area or part of 1Password is complicated as maybe we can help :smile:

• johnzeee
    johnzeee
    Community Member
    Options

just want to make a copy of passwords. right now i am not using 1password to make
    up my passwords. this is because 1 password makes password you can never
    remember i would like to use this feature, but want a copy of them. don't know how to do that.
    John Z

• johnzeee
    johnzeee
    Community Member
    Options

ij ust want to make a copy of passwords. right now i am not using 1password to make
    up my passwords. this is because 1 password makes password you can never
    remember i would like to use this feature, but want a copy of them. don't know how to do that.
    John Z

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, @John. 1Password can store your passwords even if you don't use 1Password to create them. You can either use autosave as you browse to have 1Password save your Logins or you can manually save them as you go. This page should help explain how 1Password works in your browser a little better: https://support.1password.com/browser-extension/

This discussion has been closed.