Can't see shared passwords across vaults

A user on a particular team with write permission (except delete) is attempting to share a password by adding it to a vault (and not her personal vault). The password, however, doesn't show up in the vault for other users on the same team.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @atsupport! I'm sorry for the trouble getting that shared password. We'll need a bit more info to help with the specifics. From your browser, sign in to your team account at 1Password.com and open the item that is not showing up for your other team member. Copy the link to that page. Could you please send us an email at support@1password.com with that link? It has two UUIDs in it, one is the vault and the other is the item. Those will give us a better idea of what is happening. Post back here once you have sent us the email, and include the BitBot confirmation number you receive so we can get back to you faster. :)

• atsupport
    atsupport
    Community Member

It actually doesn't appear on my (admin) end. Sent some additional information/screenshots to support email.

BitBot conf #KQA-88619-948

• Thank you for the email!

I replied. I couldn't find anything on the server side and hope you could send us the diagnostics from the Mac.

• atsupport
    atsupport
    Community Member

Just sent them - thank you!

• Thanks! Let's keep the conversation going via email for now so we don't have two. ;) Talk to you soon!

ref: KQA-88619-948

This discussion has been closed.