Why does my new Ipassword not work?

Epidermoid
Epidermoid
Community Member

Cannot load anything more than Apple ID. Selecting "ADD FAVOURITE" has no effect. WHY?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can only load Apple ID into favourites. "Add favourite" does not respond.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Epidermoid: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

http://support.1password.com/cs/version/

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, what are you trying to add to your Favorites (item type), and where (browser extension, main 1Password app)? Thanks in advance! :)

• Epidermoid
    Epidermoid
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

Kind of you to reply. I'm using an i phone 5 version10.0.2

[password removed by moderator: this is a public forum]

All goes well until I try to 'add another favourite' when the App does not respond to the '+'

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Epidermoid: Please do not post sensitive information here — especially your password! This is a public support forum.

I'm afraid I'm not sure what you're referring to with the +. In 1Password for iOS, there is a + in the top right of the categories view to create new items, but this is not related to Favorites. If you'd like to mark an item as a Favorite, please select it and at the bottom you can tap ★ Add to Favorites.

If you're referring to something else, please let me know. If it's simpler, take a screenshot. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Just be sure not to post anything sensitive.

• Epidermoid
    Epidermoid
    Community Member

thank you again. Will do. Don't worry about the password, I wasn't intending to use it again.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good. We're here if you have any other questions! :) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.