Rich icons not populating new logins

Options
simonlinke
simonlinke
Community Member

Rich icons not populating new logins on at least 2 machines. 1Password v. 6.3.2. OS X 10.11.6. MBP, i7. Existing icons are fine and new logins in mini browser are the default generics too.

1Password Version: 6.3.2
Extension Version: 4.5.9.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:rich icons, kb:undefined, kb-search:rich icons

Comments

• Jacob
    Options

Hi @simonlinke! Welcome to the forum. :) Could you post a few of the websites that are not displaying rich icons for you? I'd like to check them on my side as well and see if there are issues.

• RobParr
    RobParr
    Community Member
    Options

Im using 1password 6 beta version 6.0.231d
    Win 10 Pro, Ver 1607, build 14393.187.
    no rich icons are appearing for any Logons and I cant see any menu option to activate the feature

• Hi @RobParr ,

You version is fairly old. Can you update to a newer beta and let us know how that works out.

Cheers,
    Kevin

• RobParr
    RobParr
    Community Member
    Options

Kevin,
    I have downloaded all the versions made available to users up to the latest one I was made aware of as being available today in Australia - it seems to be numbered 6.1.272. Ive also checked the updater option and there are no other versions available so I think I have the current released version..
    I still do not have any rich icons available in 6. I do in 4

Rob

• Jacob
    edited October 2016
    Options

@RobParr I'm sorry for the confusion. 1Password 6 for Windows doesn't have Rich Icon support just yet. We're hoping to add that soon. In the meantime, it's normal to see the standard icons for categories.

This discussion has been closed.