I can't get 1PW to save "remember me" checkbox for login

Options

I've searched the forum first, but could not find an answer to this question, although it's been brought up many times. I am unable to get a new login to save the "remember me" or "keep me logged in" field. I save the form with the box checked, but when I go back to use it, it does not fill it.

I tried going into the web form details for the login, but I don't see the field to be able to change.

1. How do I get 1pw to save this field?
  2. How do I add the field on an existing login?

Thanks.

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@slobizman Sorry for the trouble. Could you point us to the page where you're having this trouble? My guess is that there are maybe multiple checkboxes on the page that are confusing 1Password, but I'd need to see the page to say more certainly.

Thanks!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• slobizman
    slobizman
    Community Member
    Options

Here's one such page:

https://www.afternic.com/#

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for that, @slobizman. I went to the page and clicked Log In in the top left. I entered some fake credentials and checked the checkbox and then saved a Login manually. Then I refreshed the page and clicked on the Log In button and filled this new Login and it did restore the checkbox for me. Does this not match the behavior you're seeing?

• slobizman
    slobizman
    Community Member
    Options

Aha. Saving a Login Manually is what I needed to do. I didn't know how to do that. Thank you.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great! Glad that worked. :)

This discussion has been closed.