To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How disable Automatic syncing

Options
brtsos
brtsos
Community Member
edited October 2016 in Memberships

Hi,

i have 1Password Families and I have disabled syncing for Primary, but is all still syncing with my iPhone.
How can i it disable?
I want dropbox use.

Or I don't need "1Password Families"?

regards,
Bartosz

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X sierra
Sync Type: ??

Comments

• Hi @brtsos! I'm sorry for the confusion. 1Password accounts include automatic syncing — it's one of the core features — and it is enabled by default. There's no need to use Dropbox to sync your passwords to your other devices. Simply sign in to your account on those devices and your data will be synced there. :) Hope that helps clear things up.

• brtsos
    brtsos
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @Jacob :)

Thank for yours reply.
    So I don't neet "1Password Families", because I want use dropbox.
    I don't really understand how "1Password" works.
    So, when I want use "1Password" with my wife, I should buy this app twice? And "1Password Families" ist sync service?

• Ben
    Options

If you want to share with your wife then 1Password Families is definitely the way to go -- not Dropbox. The two are mutually exclusive as far as 1Password is concerned. Either your data is stored in 1Password Families or it is stored in Dropbox. Not both.

1Password Families was developed based on feedback from customers that 3rd party sync services didn't offer the ease or level of features that we are able to offer with 1Password Families.

When you subscribe to 1Password Families all of the 1Password apps and upgrades are included for each of your family members for the life of your subscription. There is no need to purchase the apps separately.

Families - 1Password

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.