How can I tell when I last edited an entry? [not currently possible; feature requested]

greggsewell1
greggsewell1
Community Member
edited October 2016 in iOS

I received an SMS from my cell phone carrier thanking me for changing my password. I cannot recall if I did that recently or not.

I went to my vault, found the entry, and tapped Edit, but I cannot locate anything to tell me when I last edited the entry.

Surely that info is accessible on a per-entry basis. Right?

Can you tell me how to access it?

Thanks very much.

Gregg

1Password Version: 6.4.5 (645001)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.1 Public Beta 4
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:How can I tell when I last edited an entry?

Comments

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

Hi @greggsewell1,

Thanks for taking time to write in asking about this, and welcome to the forum!

We have an open request filed with our developers about it, I've added your comments there, and hopefully it's something they can implement in the future. There are times I definitely miss not seeing "last modified" and "created" values for items in 1Password on my iOS devices, and your example is a great one for how it would be of value to you. :+1:

If you have other questions please don't hesitate to ask. Cheers! :)

ref: OPI-3302

• greggsewell1
    greggsewell1
    Community Member

Thanks for such a quick response! I also use 1Password on my iMac. Would the info I need be there?

• sjk
    sjk
    1Password Alumni

You're welcome, @greggsewell1. Not as quick on the rebound, having finished up work for today and slower to see your reply. :lol:

Yep, item details in 1Password for Mac display last modified and created values, e.g.:

Have fun! :chuffed:

• greggsewell1
    greggsewell1
    Community Member

Excellent! Thanks for going above and beyond the evening bell!

• On behalf of sjk you're most welcome. :) If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.