Unable to authorize - no prompt from 1Password, clicking mini does nothing

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Authorization mess up.

Comments

• Frk44Mun
    Frk44Mun
    Community Member
    Options

I am having the same issue. After wasting 45 minutes thus far - uninstalling and reinstalling the extension and reading the referred to post - I am still not able to succesfully authorize the extension in safari. When I click on the 1password button nothing happens. Any suggestions? You're wasting my time and patience.

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Frk44Mun,

I'm very sorry you also had trouble with the extension authorization! It sounds like you're having a slightly different problem than the customer from the previous discussion, since they were able to complete the authorization by clicking the 1Password mini icon to see the prompt with the code. Therefore I've moved your message to a separate discussion to avoid confusion. I hope you don't mind!

We just released an update for 1Password (version 6.3.5) which fixes some issues with the browser extension authorization. Can you please install the update to see if that helps? You should also quit Firefox, then reopen it after 1Password 6.3.5 has been installed. If you still have trouble after the update, please reboot your Mac, then open Firefox and try again. Please let us know how it all goes! :)

This discussion has been closed.