Problems with extension authorization in some browsers

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Problems with 1Password 6.3.5 for mac.

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @akent35

It looks like instead of creating a new post you are replying to other people's posts. We'll get in touch with you on those in no time, we'll keep the conversation in just one place so we can help you better :chuffed:

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @akent35,

I noticed you posted about the same problems/questions in various other threads which were about slightly different issues. To avoid confusion, I've merged your posts into this new discussion.

If I understand, it sounds like the 1Password extension is working in Firefox and Chrome, but you haven't been able to install it in Safari. Is that correct? If not, please let us know exactly what isn't working for you.

Or if that's correct, and you're having trouble installing the extension in Safari, is it possible the Safari extension is already installed? Please open Safari and go to Safari > Preferences in the menubar, then click the Extensions tab. Is 1Password listed there? If so, which version is it?

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.