How do I change the icon on additional vaults?

Options
patrickl
patrickl
Community Member

Hi. I have just reinstalled 1Password on a 'clean install' Mac. I have 3 vaults - the Primary vault has the standard 1Password icon but the other two have the same green circle icon. These vaults previously had different icons! How can I change the icon on one of these additional vaults please?
Thanks
Patrick

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:change vault icon

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @patrickl

Thank you for taking some time to get in touch with us :chuffed: Unfortunately, you can only change the icon of a vault when you create it, not after. The easiest way for you to change it would be to create a new vault that looks the way you want and move all your items there, then delete the original vault. To move all your items at once you only need to select one of them, then click on "Command"+ A to select everything. Right click on any of them, pick "Share", the name of the new vault and "Move". Once all your items are on the new vault you can delete the old one in Preferences in 1Password. It will only take you a couple of minutes :chuffed:

Please let us know how this goes for you!

• patrickl
    patrickl
    Community Member
    Options

Hi
    Many thanks. All sorted
    Patrick

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @patrickl

You're very welcome! It's great to hear that everything's sorted out. If you have any other questions about 1Password or ever need us again, we're always here for you :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.