REQ: Please consider a form recovery feature

Options

As a user stated in this thread. This feature would be absolutely amazing. I'm long missed the days when Lazarus worked. I used that tool several times a week. I know it might be a challenge but that's what I pay you for, right? :)

Please consider making this part of 1Passwords features as it would completely set you apart from other password managers. It would be a lifesaver anyone who has lost a well-crafted form. This feature alone would easily be worth over $10 since a lost form can never be recovered as of today.

EDIT:
YOU ALREADY HAVE A FORM RECOVERY :D I just lost this site and you automatically saved it in drafts. Okay, I understand you do it as a part of this website and not the browser, but obviously you understand the importance of not losing a form.

Thanks,
Phillip Nassen, happy customer for many years with 1Password.

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion, @Gwarf. It's certainly an interesting idea. I'm not 100% sure it's within the scope of 1Password, and we have quite a few larger development rocks to move first, but I could see this being an interesting problem to tackle. We'll keep it in mind. :)

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.