Can I get a log/history of my logins?

Options
slobizman
slobizman
Community Member

Is there any way to get a history or log of the logins, with dates and times, I've done for a certain period?

1Password Version: 6.3.3
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:login history

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @slobizman,

Thanks for writing us with your question!

To make sure I understand, are you asking how to see Login items that you created (or modified?) during a certain time period? If so, you can actually sort your list of Logins by date created or date modified in the main 1Password app. Just launch (and unlock) the main 1Password app, select Logins in the left sidebar, and at the top of the item list (right below the 'Search' field) you can see how that list is currently sorted. Click on that to see a list of the other sorting options (such as Date Created and Date Modified).

Does that help? If I misunderstood your question, please let us know. Cheers! :)

• slobizman
    slobizman
    Community Member
    Options

I'm sorry, I see now that my question was not very clear. What I'd like is to be able to get a log of the login actions I've taken with 1password for a period of time, showing me the sites I logged into and time I logged into the sites.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@slobizman: This isn't something that 1Password tracks. We can certainly consider it for the future, but there haven't been a lot of requests for something like this, and there seem to be a lot of folks (myself included) who use 1Password because it doesn't track their activity; it only saves the information you tell it to. Cheers! :)

• slobizman
    slobizman
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for letting me know. Don't worry about putting it on a "maybe" list. It's not that important, and I doubt others would need it. I was just going to use it to prove to a particular website that it makes me re-logon so many times a day. No big deal.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

That sounds pretty annoying! I can imagine I might think of the same thing under the circumstances. I'm not sure it makes sense for 1Password right now, but it's something we'll keep in mind and we develop future versions. Who knows? Maybe there are others out there who would have a use for it. :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.