Crash after unlock from 1Password Keyboard app [1Password Andriod 6.4.1b2]

Philippe23
Philippe23
Community Member

Everytime I try to use the 1Password Keyboard app feature it causes 1Password to crash in at least the latest version.

1. Navigate to password prompt in any app
  2. tap keyboard icon and switch to 1password keyboard
  3. long press 1password icon to open the app
  4. fill in 1password master password and submit
  5. unlock animation plays
  6. app crashes

1Password Version: 6.4.1b2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 6.0.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• Thanks for submitting this crash, @Philippe23! Could you please update to the latest beta (6.5b1) and try again? Let me know if you are seeing this crash still. Thanks.

• Philippe23
    Philippe23
    Community Member

@saad: Still crashing with 6.5b1.

• Thanks for confirming that for me. While I don’t see the crash on my devices, I was able to pull up a crash report that describes this issue. I have brought it up internally and we will look into resolving the problem for a future release.

ref: OPA-1038

• @Philippe23 We looked into this further and determined the source of the crash based on the reports. On our end, the logic seems to make sense and we were never able to replicate the behaviour you reported. I like to find out if there is something we are missing.

Are you experiencing this crash in a specific app or does it happen anywhere you use the 1Password keyboard?

I'd also like to ask you to create a Diagnostics Report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should have a better understanding of your 1Password configuration. Thanks very much!

• Philippe23
    Philippe23
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

Support ID #YRK-89865-142

Mark Support ID #JGJ-38135-898 as duplicate/close, somehow that one did not include the attachment. (That's what I get for trying to do it during a meeting. :p )

• Thanks @Philippe23! We'll take a look and get back to you shortly. :)

ref: JGJ-38135-898

This discussion has been closed.