Syncing my new iPhone

This discussion was created from comments split from: How to migrate data to iPhone 7 from our current iPhone ?.

Comments

• enoach
    enoach
    Community Member

hi max: so I just bought an iphone 7 and synced with 1 password app--it seemed to sync fine--but an obsolete set of data is what is synced!! the 1password on my laptop has 500+ logins and on the phone it is 300+. I am trying not to panic, but can you help out here?

• enoach
    enoach
    Community Member

i should have said that there was an overall problem with the app syncing after purchase, so i redownloaded the 1passowrd app and then synced to icloud

• Hi @enoach,

Thanks for taking the time to write in. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty syncing with iCloud. It sounds as though your Mac may have stopped syncing 1Password with iCloud at some point along the way. To confirm I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• enoach
    enoach
    Community Member

i sent both reports yesterday (in separate emails) and got the bot confirmation of receipt

• enoach
    enoach
    Community Member

i see what happened-I posted the problem as an add on to soemone else's issue, then felt like that was a mistake and reposted as new discussion...sorry for the confusion

• Thanks @enoach. I've just replied to your email. We'll keep the conversation going there. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.