UI bug makes items inaccessible

pervel
pervel
Community Member

There is a serious UI bug that can potentially make all items inaccessible. I can reproduce it the following way:

1. Select the Logins category in the left pane.
  2. In the little dropdown box below the search field choose Show Duplicate Passwords.

In my case there are no duplicate passwords to show. So the resulting list is empty. However, for some reason the dropdown box is now greyed out and no longer clickable as can hopefully be seen in this screenshot:

I tried clicking around various places in the UI but the dropdown remains impossible to click. The result is that none of my items are now shown in the Logins category.

I did actually manage to get it working again by typing something in the search field and then selecting something else in the dropdown. But there is definitely an issue with the UI that needs to be fixed.

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1.90
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Account

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@pervel: I'm glad to hear you were able to reset the display setting by searching! I was able to confirm that this issue is also present in the current beta, an dit also affects All Items and All Vaults, not just Logins. I've reported this so the development team can get this fixed. Thanks so much for bringing it up! :)

ref: OPM-4498

This discussion has been closed.