1P shows fewer items on iPhone than actually in vault (Mac shows 200 items, iPhone 122)

hmcl2
hmcl2
Community Member

Just set up a new iPhone, it seems all the items are there on the iPhone, but the count is wrong. Also, notes I have 21 on the Mac, and it says 12 on iPhone, though it are also 21 notes on iPhone... strange no?

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:1P shows fewer items on iPhone than actually in vault (Mac shows 200 items, iPhone 122)

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited October 2016

Hi @hmcl2,

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

If all of the items are there then there probably isn't a cause for concern. But to be sure could you please run a test for me? Please try creating a Secure Note on each device titled "Test from [device]" (where [device] is a name that helps you identify that particular device). Then check each other device and make sure the tests from all of the other devices appear.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Ben

• hmcl2
    hmcl2
    Community Member

Thank you Ben, the test notes appeared on both my Mac and iPhone within seconds... and strangely enough, the totals match (!). So this cure worked & thank you very much for your help.

• Excellent. Thanks for the update! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.