To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Do I have to pay extra for IOS Pro when I have a Mac license?

jtgolfing
jtgolfing
Community Member

I purchased a Mac License, do I have to pay extra to get all the categories on my iPad?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Do I have to pay extra for IOS Pro when I have a Mac license?

Comments

• Hi @jtgolfing

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

I purchased a Mac License, do I have to pay extra to get all the categories on my iPad?

Yes. When purchasing our standalone products Mac & iOS are sold separately. Upgrades are also sold separately. If you'd prefer to pay a monthly rate with all of our apps and upgrades included we offer that option via 1Password.com accounts:

1Password.com

Thanks!

Ben

• jtgolfing
    jtgolfing
    Community Member

Can I switch? Thanks for the feeback:)

• Certainly. :)

I've refunded your license purchase so you can apply that money towards a subscription.

Ben

ref: BO 996509

• jtgolfing
    jtgolfing
    Community Member

Hi Ben
    Thanks! I am in a right mess with my account though. I couldn't find a way of getting into my account through the apps or the Mac. I went on your website and registered my email address again, so I now have an account but if I set up a monthly subscription, how do I get my passwords synced up? Will it do it automatically? Can I change the license in the App?

Jonathan

• Jonathan,

You can learn about logging into your 1Password account via the apps and migrating your data here:

Move your existing 1Password data to a 1Password account

You do not need to explicitly set up syncing (in fact you should not). That'll all be handled simply by signing into your account on each of your devices once you have done the data migration.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.