Team unsuitable for Mobile Safari 4" devices

Options

I have tried Teams on a 4" iPhone with Mobile Safari. It fared badly for usability, defaults to Desktop mode, so it is unlikely that I would want to do it unless when absolutely necessary. Are there any plans to make 1Password for Web Apps adapted for small screens?

Comments

• Jacob
    edited November 2016
    Options

Hey @wkleem! Thanks for the feedback. I haven't personally used 1Password on a 4-inch iPhone, but I do know how 1Password.com is built at the moment, and we're still working on a mobile interface for it so what you're seeing is normal right now. It appears that way on all devices. I'll let the team know you're looking for better mobile support on the web. For now, 1Password for iOS is the best way to use your team account on an iPhone (though it doesn't include the Admin Console).

• wkleem
    wkleem
    Community Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

Thanks. I wasn't trying to do a lot except to perhaps create new vaults and rename them later, a limitation 1Password for iOS App can't do by itself.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @wkleem

You're right, we hope to have something nice for mobile interface in the future :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.