Username not filling on a 2-page login form

Options

Hello,

This is another incarnation of my issue from 2 years ago: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/comment/165173

Currently the page does not fill my password at all. I've tried saving login and password as separate entries, auto-submit is disabled, all that. It simply won't work.

What's more, when I just tried to re-create entries for login and password, the created entry has section called "Conflicts", and even though the "username" field has my actual username, what gets into the field is letter "V" (attached screenshot).

And my newly created entry for the password, would just put 1 letter into the password field (but there are no "Conflicts" in the 1P entry).

Is there a way that the website is actually preventing the browser extension from working correctly?
I've tested this on Chrome and Safari (using latest extension versions).

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Tom

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: OSX 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:conflicts

Comments

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi, Tom. Thanks for your post. You definitely should not be getting conflicts in this situation, and I'm sorry for the trouble. While normally we ask users to create Logins in the web browser, in this case, could you open the main application and just supply your username, password, and the URL in a new Login there? In my testing, this seemed to fill properly at least on the username page. Could you give it a test and see if it works for you as well?

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

• bzx
    bzx
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Jamie,
    I created the new login within the app and miraculously it works now.. thanks for the tip!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Jamie, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that creating the login by hand in the app helped. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.