To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How to merge separate licensed accounts

Options
sharma_rak
sharma_rak
Community Member

Hi,

I have two main OS which i use (iPhone, iPad & Mac) and i also have Android (Nexus Phone). I have purchased 1Password Pro app on both the platforms. I have my 'Primary' vault on Mac synced to iOS through iCloud. I have 'Second Vault' on Nexus Phone synced through Dropbox.

Can i create a third vault say "Non-Primary' on my Mac and import data from the 'Second Vault' which is in Dropbox. This will help me to delete 'Second Vault' which is in dropbox once i copy my data.

Help will be appreciated. Planning to get rid of Nexus Phones.

Regards,
Rakesh

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• nblackburn
    nblackburn
    Community Member
    Options

Surely, you would be better with the subscription that allows you to manage all of this.

• Hello @sharma_rak! Thanks for taking the time to write in! As @nblackburn mentioned, a 1Password Account would be a very effective way to help you juggle a couple of different vaults across devices, but yes, your proposed option of creating a new vault on your Mac should do the trick.

It’s pretty simple actually, assuming you have Dropbox installed on your Mac, just create the new vault in 1Password for Mac, then once created head over to the Sync tab in Preferences and select Dropbox from the drop down menu and point 1Password toward your vault the Android device is currently syncing to, enter the Master Password for this vault and you’re good to go. From there you can disable Dropbox sync for this vault as you prepare to deactivate the Nexus device.

• sharma_rak
    sharma_rak
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks a lot @nblackburn and @SeanFoster . Worked perfectly for me. Got rid of vault on Android. All data at one location now. Provides better control. Cheers.

• On behalf of those wonderful people, you're welcome. :) If you have some questions down the road, we're here to help.

This discussion has been closed.