site not working [1Password not offering to save Login for Hhonors3.hilton.com]

Options
rochak
rochak
Community Member
edited November 2016 in 1Password in the Browser

Hi

Hhonors3.hilton.com

I do not get a prompt to save my account when I use my username and password even though I don't have anything stored by that domain on my vault

Kindly check. Saving and filling in browsers has been buggy since upgrading to sierra

I am using all of latest prod builds on mac

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @rochak,

Beyond this single site is filling working? When I visited the site and went to their login page both clicking the Sign In button and pressing enter in the password field resulted in 1Password offering to save. So I'm wondering if when you're not asked the extension is currently unable to to communicate with 1Password at all.

• rochak
    rochak
    Community Member
    Options

Interesting. Filling is working on other sites so I am assuming it can communicate

But the extension to offer me to save passwords for new sites is not always popping up (like in this case) It's really happening since upgrading to sierra and your latest apps

Thanks for looking

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@rochak: Based on your more recent post in another discussion, it sounds like things may be working for you again. I double checked, and I was able to save and fill a new login at https://secure3.hilton.com/en/hh/customer/login/index.htm but be sure to let us know if you run into any further issues. We're here for you! :)

This discussion has been closed.