New Apple Watch app

2»

Comments

• maquinn78
    maquinn78
    Community Member

Great thanks for working on the legacy items showing up on the watch. I also have a passcode on the watch as a whole so I probably won't use the 1Password pin for the watch.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FolsomRider: I thought you might, but didn't want to take anything for granted. Thanks for confirming! :sunglasses:

@HRD: I'm looking forward to the next beta too. Shouldn't be too long. :)

@maquinn78: Likewise. I use a really long Apple Watch PIN, so I'm comfortable using 1Password PIN-less. And I'm "patiently" waiting for 1Password to load all of my "legacy" Apple Watch items. ;)

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @brenty,

I guess the expectant beta is not cooked?

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @brenty,

Patience is a virtue that I clearly don't have!

New beta working fine on the Watch.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@HRD: Thanks for letting me know! I haven't had a chance to put it through all of its paces yet myself, but it looks promising. :)

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

Regrettably, it has stopped working for me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app on the watch, enabling and disabling the 1Password PIN, removing and adding items to the Apple Watch. However, I'm still just given the message about Add items from 1Password on your phone. Requires Apple Watch device PIN.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Penelope Pitstop: Thanks for trying that, and mentioning the steps. Would you mind sending diagnostics* as well?

*In 1Password Settings > Advanced > Diagnostics > Log Settings, enable App and Watch App.

Please include a link to this forum thread and your username. Thanks! :)

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

@brenty Done.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Penelope Pitstop: Awesome! Thank you! :chuffed:

ref: PYH-61955-417

• FolsomRider
    FolsomRider
    Community Member

The latest beta has fixed the previous issue where the Watch app would display the message about add items from the phone.

But, still not working. After installing the latest beta (034), I uninstalled the Watch app and reinstalled. It does launch and show the items tagged for Apple Watch, but tapping on an item does not display the detail for the item.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @FolsomRider,

if I may, could I suggest you remove the tags from the items you wish to have on your Watch and then re-tag them and see if that helps.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@HRD: Thanks!

@FolsomRider: Also, make sure you launch 1Password on your iPhone and let it sync. When I first launched the app on my watch, only the items which I'd re-added manually in testing previous betas were loaded. But as soon as I launched the app on my phone, all of my Apple Watch items loaded. Cheers! :)

• cohix
    cohix
    1Password Alumni

@FolsomRider If you've sent a diagnostics or any other email to support@agilebits.com, could you please add the ticket # to this thread so I can follow up directly?

@Penelope Pitstop Could I get your ticket number as well please :)

The new watch app is SO close to being ready, which is why I want to work with everyone to ensure things get polished up in time for the release.

• Penelope Pitstop
    Penelope Pitstop
    Community Member

@cohix Brenty put it in the footer of his reply, ref: PYH-61955-417. Let me know if you need anything else.

• FolsomRider
    FolsomRider
    Community Member

@cohix I did submit feedback via the TestFlight app, received an email with this support ID: #YGR-25165-822.

Also, I did remove and re-add the Apple Watch tags on the items, as was suggested by @HRD and that did resolve the issue.

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @FolsomRider,

I am glad to have been of an assistance.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FolsomRider: Thank you! :)

ref: YGR-25165-822

And a big thanks to the patience and willingness of everyone here as we investigate these issues and get all the bugs worked out in the new app. Cheers! :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.