Two matters

Options
anwla
anwla
Community Member

Hi everyone

1) How do I make passwords in 1Password available when searching my iOS device? I have an iPhone 6s Plus on the latest iOS system.

2) I own 1Password for Mac and iOS. My mom has 1Password for iOS on her iPad and iPhone. I want to merge those, in the sense of creating an additional vault on my account, so that I, and she, (with her full acceptance) have access to both through my account. Is that possible?

I hope that all makes sense.

Thanks and keep up the great work!
Andreas

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @anwla,

Thanks for taking the time to write in!

1) How do I make passwords in 1Password available when searching my iOS device? I have an iPhone 6s Plus on the latest iOS system.

You can find instructions on this here:

Use Spotlight to search 1Password on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

2) I own 1Password for Mac and iOS. My mom has 1Password for iOS on her iPad and iPhone. I want to merge those, in the sense of creating an additional vault on my account, so that I, and she, (with her full acceptance) have access to both through my account. Is that possible?

The best way to do this is with 1Password Families:

Families - 1Password

You can do it with your current setup though. You would need to create a new vault on your Mac, and then share it with your mom via Dropbox.

How to share a vault using Dropbox

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.