1Password Extension Not working

Options

Hey guys, not sure why, but all of the sudden the extension on all three of my browser windows (Chrome, Safari, Firefox) have stopped working. I re-installed the extension, nothing. I know I'm missing something super simple, but please help. I'm on a Mac running OS 10.12.1

Thanks,
Lloyd

1Password Version: 6.3.5
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: kb:undefined, kb-search:extension not working, kb:undefined, kb-search:extension not working

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lloydstein: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! It probably isn't you. First and foremost, do you have "security" software which may be interfering? It is odd that it would suddenly stop working. Let's conduct a test: remove the extension from one browser, restart your Mac, and reinstall a fresh copy. Let me know if you're able to authorize the extension there and use it. Thank in advance!

• lloydstein
    lloydstein
    Community Member
    Options

That fixed it. So what happened?

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@lloydstein A few people reported issues with the process of updating 1Password or the extension recently, particularly if they had security software in the mix that could thwart or sully the connection. In any event, I'm glad things are working for you now! If you need anything else, you know where to find us.

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.