Safari plugin takes a while to activate after sleep or inactivity.

Options

I have been noticing since a bit before Sierra that in Safari, if I have left the computer (across all of mine, iMac, Mac Min and 2 MacBook Airs) and come back, Pressing Enter + \ will not populate or ask me to log into 1 Password.
If I close Safari and re-open, all works normally.

1Password Version: 1Password 6 Version 6.5.BETA-35 (650035) AgileBits
Extension Version: 4.6.1
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Safari

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @stsanford,

I'd say we would need to review a diagnostic report in this instance to say anything with any confidence. The next time it happens, before you close Safari and re-open can you create a diagnostic report please and send it in. This guide will assist.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums

The email address you will want to use is support+extension@agilebits.com.

When sending the diagnostic report to the address above it would help immensely if you could include a link to this thread and your forum handle so we can connect the two.

Once you've sent the report a post here with the ticket ID will help us to keep an eye out for it. With access to the report we should be able to better assist you :smile:

• stsanford
    stsanford
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, will do.
    Thanks for the help!

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of this :smile:

• stsanford
    stsanford
    Community Member
    Options

It looks to have been the McAfee plugin for Safari which was causing the 1Password extension to fail to fill in forms.
    Thanks for your assistance.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Ah, interesting. Thanks for letting us know that McAfee's Safari extension was the culprit! I'm glad to hear that all is well now. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of any assistance. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.