To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Account is frozen

mr_mumford
mr_mumford
Community Member

Good morning! I just received an email that my account is frozen and I'm now no longer able to add new login credentials etc. Seems the more info button requests that I essentially add a CC to pay monthly. I paid 10 bucks for the app on my phone. What gives? I'm just a bit confused

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mr_mumford: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! The in-app purchase in 1Password for iOS is only for the Pro Features in that app. If you'd like to use a 1Password Account to access your data on all of your devices, you'll need to subscribe to 1Password.com. Otherwise, if you only want to use a local vault on your iOS device, you don't need to pay for a subscription or the other apps. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• mr_mumford
    mr_mumford
    Community Member

So if suppose I download 1Password on another iOS device...does that 10 buck pro purchase follow me?

Also, if I only want to manage my passwords on my iOS device, how do I now unfreeze my account?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@mr_mumford: It doesn't follow you strictly speaking, but the purchase is tied to the Apple ID. So you can use it on multiple devices that way.

As I said, if you want to use a 1Password Account, that's part of the subscription. If you just want to use the standalone 1Password app on your iOS device, you can go without an account.

• mr_mumford
    mr_mumford
    Community Member

Thanks for the info. I'm just fine using it on my iOS device(s)

• mr_mumford
    mr_mumford
    Community Member

So I removed my account from the 1Password app and lost everything. I subscribed to get it back but don't see a way to dissociate my info from a subscription to just being tied to my iOS devices...

• @mr_mumford Sorry about that. You can move the items from your account to your iOS devices to use the app there without an account. First you'll need to uninstall 1Password and install it once again from the App Store. To make we give you the best advice for this, could you please create a Diagnostics Report from your iOS devices?

How to send a diagnostics report from your iOS devices

Attach the Diagnostics Report to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report and ensure that it is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

This discussion has been closed.