can I retro a already saved login to be a multi page login, or must I start from scratch

Options

I read the process on login pages across more than 1 page. I think I understand how to do this. I have 3 bank account that over time went to a multi page login after starting out to be a 1 pager. What would be the process of retro the already existing login to be multi page, or must I start from scratch.

1Password Version: 1Password Version 6.5 (650034) Mac App Store
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.11.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:can I retro a already saved login to be a multi page login, or must I start from scratch

Comments

• jgreena1
    jgreena1
    Community Member
    Options

thanks

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jgreena1,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your question about multi-page Logins! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

Our steps to save a Login for a website that asks for your username and password on separate pages are usually only necessary if you haven't already saved a Login item for that site. If you saved those Login items back when the sign-in form was a single page, there's a good chance those Logins will still work correctly.

Try going to the first page of the sign-in form that asks for your username, then choose the Login item from the 1Password extension. Assuming it fills the username, hit return/enter on your keyboard or click the button on the page to submit it. Then, on the page that asks for your password, choose the same Login item from the 1Password extension. If it fills your password, that Login item is fine and you don't need to create a new one (or make any changes to the existing one).

Please let us know how it goes, thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.