Suddenly IP 6 will not fill ID's and CC info in Chrome on Macbook

Options

Using Chrome browser IP 6.3.5 stopped filling in Identities and Credit cards. It briefly was not filling passwords but I re added extension and it will now fill passwords but still nothing happens with the IDs and cards. Checked updates, removed extension, re installed and re started computer and still nothing. Seems to work fin in Safari

1Password Version: 6
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.12.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:IP suddenly will not fill IDs or CC info

Comments

• Drew_AG
    Drew_AG
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @scooten19,

I'm sorry you're having trouble filling Identities and Credit Cards in Chrome! I hope you don't mind, but I've moved your message to our "Saving and Filling in Browsers" forum.

First, there's an update available for 1Password (6.5 or 6.5.1), so you should try installing that to see if it makes any difference. If you're using the AgileBits Store version of 1Password for Mac, open the main 1Password app and go to 1Password > Check for Updates in the menubar. If you're using the Mac App Store version, open the Mac App Store and check the Updates section.

If you still have the same problem after that, we'll need to know a few more details:

• What exact version of Chrome are you using? (Go to Chrome > About Google Chrome from the menubar)
    • What version of the 1Password extension is installed in Chrome?
    • Was this previously working correctly in Chrome? If so, when did you notice the problem started?
    • Is this a problem on one specific website, or on all websites where you've tried filling Identities or Credit Cards?
    • Have you tried using other Identity items / Credit Card items to fill those address forms / credit card forms? If so, do they all have the same problem?
    • In order to fill forms with an Identity or Credit Card item, do you click the 1Password extension icon in Chrome's toolbar, the 1Password mini icon in your Mac's menubar, or do you use the ⌥⌘\ (option+command+backslash) keyboard shortcut?

Thanks in advance! :)

• scooten19
    scooten19
    Community Member
    Options

thank you. I figured out that it was an extension issue.

• jxpx777
    jxpx777
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds like things are working for you, @scooten19, but if not, please let us know. Cheers!

--
    Jamie Phelps
    Code Wrangler @ AgileBits

This discussion has been closed.