logins, etc., are not showing up in 1Password on new iPad, IOS 10.11.1.

Options
mcclainra
mcclainra
Community Member

I cannot sync and view 1PW on new iPad Pro. I sync via dropbox, over several devices. IOS 10.11.1, and can see where the logins are, but not view. I have a screenshot

I am a longtime user, and never had trouble before. TY.

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: IOS.10.11.1
Sync Type: dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:logins, etc., are not showing up in 1Password on new iPad, IOS 10.11.1.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016
    Options

@mcclainra: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the confusion! It looks like you've already setup sync with Dropbox and have your data in 1Password. But you cannot access it from within 1Password's sync settings. Please tap the "file cabinet" icon on the left to view all of the items in your vault(s). I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• mcclainra
    mcclainra
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks, and can view now. The 'file cabinet' icon was NOT obvious to me at all, or that it is a file cabinet! I had repeatedly clicked on all of the other icons fro 1PW Accounts straight down. I never remember doing this before, but my old iPad doesn't update any more, which is why I got a new one. Anyway it worked, and was a super easy fix. TY very much.

• Ben
    Options

Thanks for the update @mcclainra! If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.