Love having iOS Extension copying 2FA Password.

Options
jmreekes
jmreekes
Community Member

As the title says, I love this feature which I believe was added in the most recent beta.

Comments

• dszp
    dszp
    Community Member
    Options

Yeah I noticed this as well, I always had to go in and copy manually then fill and I noticed the pop-up message about it doing so automatically. Took about 2 tries to remember it's automatic now! It's as good as the Windows Beta 6 now (and I think I saw macOS has the option now, too? Windows was first though :-D Yay!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

As the title says, I love this feature which I believe was added in the most recent beta.

@jmreekes: We love you too! I'm glad we were able to add this feature. Looking forward to the stable release so that everyone can use it! :love:

Yeah I noticed this as well, I always had to go in and copy manually then fill and I noticed the pop-up message about it doing so automatically. Took about 2 tries to remember it's automatic now! It's as good as the Windows Beta 6 now (and I think I saw macOS has the option now, too? Windows was first though :-D Yay!

@dszp: Yknow, as happy as I am to have this feature, I still can't seem to consistently remember that it exists. And on my Mac I have notifications turned off...so I'm still manually copying it and then /facepalming myself when it comes back to me. Hopefully in time it will sink in. Cheers! :lol:

• iamecho
    iamecho
    Community Member
    Options

Kudos - great & so USEFUL addition.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it too! :chuffed:

• hichrisbell
    hichrisbell
    Community Member
    Options

Hi @brenty . Was the auto-copy of 2FA codes removed from the latest beta update? That feature seems to have disappeared. Or, perhaps its just me?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@villagechris: It isn't you. We've removed it temporarily to make some changes. I miss it too. Hopefully it will return shortly. :(

This discussion has been closed.