To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Gmail accounts more than three?

Options
vamsia
vamsia
Community Member

Hello All,

Good Morning! I frequently use more than three gmail accounts. While I was logging into each of those with 1password enabled for the first time, it gave me popups asking to save them. But it does not give the pop up anymore for the 4th one. Is there a limit here on how many user/pwd's you can save on one domain?

Thanks
Vam

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• TheSparkler
    TheSparkler
    Community Member
    Options

No, it doesn't - at least I think -- from experience. I have 35 gmail accounts. Yeah, I know, that's lot. I used to divide stuff up into different accounts. I don't use but 4 now, but all 35 have their info saved in 1Password.

• Martok
    Martok
    Community Member
    Options

@TheSparkler I have 4 Gmail accounts and I had no problem with this, it gave me a prompt to save the details for each one. I just deleted one saved login and tried logging into that again and it gave me the save prompt again.

Are you logging in at mail.google.com or some other URL?

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @vamsia

As @TheSparkler and @Martok have said, there's no limit to how many items from the same domain you can store. If you weren't prompted to save the login, I recommend you to save the login manually and see if that helps :chuffed:

Please let us know where this takes you, and if 1Password saves the login all right!

This discussion has been closed.