"Brain has no plan!" in diagnostics file

fansoccer57165
fansoccer57165
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Was looking at the diagnostics file that the beta generates and noticed this line a couple of times in there.

2016-11-23T08:13:04 Brain has no plan!
2016-11-23T08:13:14 Brain has no plan!
2016-11-23T08:14:47 Brain has no plan!
2016-11-23T08:22:23 Brain has no plan!

Was just curious to what these were referring to?

1Password Version: 6.1.296d
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• Hi @fansoccer57165,

Thanks for writing in.

I can assure you, this is not a zombie coming alive in the logs demanding brains and can't figure out their own plans to get some.

Brain is our internal codename for our analysis/algorithms that helps with the filling and saving data with the 1Password extension. The extension sends the web site data to our 1Password mini with the Brain and it figures out how to fill the data, so it sends that plan back to the extension to fill.

Brian has no plan is not something I'm familiar with, this shouldn't be logged but it sounds like it doesn't have a way to fill or save on that specific site. Do you notice it on any specific site, so I can try to reproduce it?

• fansoccer57165
    fansoccer57165
    Community Member

I was really hoping it was something great and funny :( . But anyway, I was trying to log into ttps://www.nationalcar.com/ and it wouldn't auto-fill. I just tried it again and the log file shows the same message. I really didn't think of the auto-fill not working to be an issue though

• Hi @fansoccer57165,

Thanks for letting us know the site, I can reproduce it here as well. 1Password can't figure out how to fill on the site due to its design.

I'll file a bug report and see if we can work around it.

This discussion has been closed.