Add to Apple Watch does not appear

2»

Comments

• zeromtmu
    zeromtmu
    Community Member

I just sign up for 1password so i have only one vault, is it not primary?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@zeromtmu: If you're using only the standalone app, you will have a Primary vault. If you're using only the subscription service, you will not. If you're uncertain, you can always check by viewing your vault list to see the names. Cheers! :)

• zeromtmu
    zeromtmu
    Community Member

i used 1password for iPhone but can't see add to apple watch.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@zeromtmu: In my earlier post which you replied to, I mentioned that this is only available for certain item types in the Primary vault. Are you using the subscription service, or only 1Password for iOS? If you tap on the vault icon (probably now showing All Vaults), do you have a Primary vault listed there?

• kathampy
    kathampy
    Community Member

How do I unsubscribe from this discussion?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@kathampy: It isn't possible to "unsubscribe" from individual discussions, but if you go to your notification preferences you can disable "Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in." That should help. :)

• zeromtmu
    zeromtmu
    Community Member

i used 1Password pro fro iOS. i can't see any item have add to apple watch.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016

@zeromtmu: In my earlier post which you replied to, and which I linked in my previous reply, I mentioned that the "Add to Apple Watch" option is only available for certain item types in the Primary vault. I also asked you a couple questions:

Are you using the subscription service, or only 1Password for iOS?

If you tap on the vault icon (probably now showing All Vaults), do you have a Primary vault listed there?

Please let me know, so that I have a better sense of how I can help. Thanks in advance! :)

• James Adams
    James Adams
    Community Member

+1 vote for Add to Watch functionality to be added to 1Password Subscription service. Adding another primary vault synced to Dropbox defeats the purpose of having the subscription. I cleaned out my Primary vault when I moved over to the subscription service. Great app, just would like to use this feature. Those looking for a workaround, found another app with a slick interface for Apple Watch. Great for short notes. https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cheatsheet-quick-notes-widget/id914665829?mt=8 I'll delete that app once this is added to 1Password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@James Adams: 1Password for iOS already supports Apple Watch for the Primary vault, and anyone can use a Primary vault. And regarding support for non-Primary vaults, as I mentioned last week,

We're testing this in beta, and we'll get it out to everyone as soon as it's ready.

Cheers! :)

• Johan204
    Johan204
    Community Member

I'd like to +1 support for Adding to Apple Watch from secondary vaults. I think we are waiting long enough for this feature!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Not much longer. ;)

• holttom
    holttom
    Community Member

It seems a also that only certain Categories have the "add to Apple Watch " option. Memberships for example do not have the option. Workaround is to copy the info to a Note or some other supported category. Not ideal, but workable.
    Unless I'm missing something of course.......

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@holttom: Correct. Since the information has to be formatted to fit on such a mislay screen, only specific item types and fields are available for the Apple Watch app currently. Secure Notes are a good catchall option, both for Apple Watch and when some information just doesn't fit well with one of the other templates. We'd like to expand this to support others in the future though. Thanks for letting us know that Memberships might be of use to you there! :)

This discussion has been closed.