Extension popup / not updating / cannot connect to server

Options

Comments

• k1200lt
    k1200lt
    Community Member
    Options

Hi all from France

got the same crap here, update the (latest version of firefox on an up to date apple system yada yada) extension window keeps poping every 3 seconds and uninstalling the extension will not allow me to connect to the updater. I keep getting the could not connect to the server error. Boring.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@k1200lt: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! I hope you don't mind, but I've split you off into a separate discussion so we can focus on your issue.

It sounds like you may have a few problems there if Firefox isn't even able to connect to update or install. Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the exact OS, 1Password, browser, and extensions versions you have, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

http://support.1password.com/cs/version/

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, do you have "security" software that may be interfering? Please let me know the exact error you're receiving. If it's simpler, take a screenshot. To include it in your reply, simply click the document button in the top of the comment field, and select the file you wish to share:

Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.