option to add to apple watch not available

2»

Comments

• MikeMcQuaid
    MikeMcQuaid
    Community Member

Gently chiming in as another person who uses 1Password for Teams and spent >30m confused and trying to figure out why I couldn't add these to my Apple Watch. I love the iOS app but it does feel like either the text under "Enable Apple Watch" or inside the "Learn More" link could have a caveat added to avoid this confusion.

• jackrichins
    jackrichins
    Community Member

+1 for Apple Watch support for Family/Team Vaults.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jackrichins, @MikeMcQuaid: Thank you! While I'm not happy to not have any news to share on this, I love that there are so many passionate people here who want to use 1Password for Apple Watch with non-Primary vaults! I kind of thought I was weird for caring so much about this, so it's good to know I'm not alone. Fortunately I'm not alone here at AgileBits either, and we're working on something that I think we'll all love even more. watchOS 3 has breathed new life into my "old" Apple Watch, and we want 1Password to feel that way too. Cheers! :chuffed:

• MikeMcQuaid
    MikeMcQuaid
    Community Member

@brenty Glad to hear that, thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@MikeMcQuaid: Oh boy. I'm disappointed that you saw my previous post and replied so quickly, because it turns out we just shipped a beta with preliminary support for non-Primary vaults.

So I stand corrected: while a beta is no guarantee since we still need to test things thoroughly before we release an update through the App Store, this is definitely news, and I'm happy to share it! :)

• MikeMcQuaid
    MikeMcQuaid
    Community Member

@brenty Even more glad to hear that ;)

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

@MikeMcQuaid We're always one step ahead to make 1Password better ;)

• alexclst
    alexclst
    Community Member
    edited October 2016

+1 for 1Password Families support on the Apple Watch app. Any idea when that watchOS 3 1Password app, that also finally brings 1Password for Families support, will reach final release?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@alexclst: I don't have a release date for you, but we're testing it in the 1Password for iOS beta currently. Provided there are no showstoppers though, I can't imagine it should be much longer. :)

• ananddt55
    ananddt55
    Community Member

I know it has only been a month, but any updates on this? I'm a family subscriber.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@ananddt55: Thanks for checking in! It's still in the 1Password for iOS beta. Once it's ready it'll show up in the App Store though, so keep an eye out for updates! :)

• dsjr2006
    dsjr2006
    Community Member

Just picked up another Watch and glad you guys are already on it. I was just about to send an email. Thanks! Keep up the great work!

• Thanks for the kind words, @dsjr2006! :) Enjoy the new watch.

Ben

• KaPOWitsCHRIS
    KaPOWitsCHRIS
    Community Member

Any progress on this? It's been 8 months since this was requested / we were told it was coming.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@KaPOWitsCHRIS: Thanks for checking in! As I mentioned about a week ago, we're testing the new watch app in beta currently. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.