To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Log Out?

bangor1
bangor1
Community Member

I am new to 1Password and cannot figure out how to log out. Please help. Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I am new to 1Password and cannot figure out how to log out. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@bangor1: Can you tel me what you're trying to logout of exactly? Do you mean the 1Password.com web interface? Or are you trying to lock the app? If the latter, be sure to tell me which OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using. Since you left that information out of your post, it's difficult for me to know what instructions to give. Thanks in advance!

• bangor1
    bangor1
    Community Member

I "think" that I may have figured it out. With most sites on the web, I log in and then when I am done, I log out. This doesn't seem to be the same with 1Password. I believe that when I leave the 1Password site, I am logged off after five minutes. Is this correct? Thanks.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2016

@bangor1: Are you referring to this site (the AgileBits forums) or 1Password.com? If the former, you can click Sign Out in the top right corner. If the latter, navigating to another site will automatically require you to login again if you return (since this is where you access your data). Does that help?

• bangor1
    bangor1
    Community Member

Perfect! Thank you.

• On behalf of brenty, you're welcome. :)

This discussion has been closed.