Lost my organiser data

raynoyes
raynoyes
Community Member

I converted to a family account but did not share all data because not all was relevant to them. Now when I open the app on my iPhone those items I needed to keep for myself are no longer there - bank details, driving license, memberships. Cannot find my original vault.

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@raynoyes: It sounds like you made a substantial change to your 1Password Account after you'd already set it up in 1Password for iOS. Is that the case? It may be that this invalidated the authorization. Are you able to login to 1Password.com and view your data there? Let me know what you find!

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

When I log into AgileBits which I assume is 1Passwird, all choices are empty except for discussion forums. No data. I switched to Family in order to share but when I did no data at all transferred across to the new user. I had to select each and every piece of data and share it manually. My iPhone now has only shared info on it - but my iPad has everything but not family data as though it has not been altered at all. I find the whole thing very confusing I have to say. I regret having done it now.

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

I have just checked my iMac and that too has lost all the data except for what is shared. Really scary. How on earth do I retrieve valuable info now? There's nothing on Agile Bits, the purpose of which I cannot understand. What has it got to do with 11Password? All was so simple and so secure before.

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

Now I have been refused access to Agile Bits because it reckons I don't exist! This is becoming serious!

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @raynoyes

I'm very sorry for the trouble that you've found while migrating your data. I would very much appreciate it if you could send us a Diagnostics Report from all the devices in which you are using 1Password, not only your phone but your computer as well. Tis will help us see some details about your configuration so we can help you better.

I'd like to ask you to create some Diagnostics Reports, one from each of your devices:

Attach the Diagnostics Report(s) to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

Please do not post your Diagnostics Report(s) in the forums, but please do include a link to this thread in your email, along with your forum handle so that we can "connect the dots" when we see your Diagnostics Report(s) in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number. Please post that number here so we can track down the report(s) and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once we see the report we should be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

I hope to hear back from you soon to get this sorted out!

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

I have just sent an email with diagnostics report for my iPhone and will shortly send one for my Mac.

Ray Noyes

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

My support ID is #GTM-16667-665

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

I left a reply which seems to have disappeared. I have not been able to download a zip file to Viber. It did not work. I do not know where else to get one. But I have noticed that the missing data files appear to be in the trash. I did not put them there. Perhaps this helps you sort out this fearful mess.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @raynoyes

Thank you very much for sending the Diagnostics Report. If you have a chance to send the one for Mac it will give us some more pieces of the puzzle to sort it all out. Don't fear we'll get to the bottom of this together :chuffed: Thank you very much for your patience, we'll continue the conversation over email.

ref: GTM-16667-665

• raynoyes
    raynoyes
    Community Member

Hi Pilar. Thanks for trying to help and forgive me if I sounded so panicky. Being in my 70s I learn much slower now. I have again tried finding a way of sending the Mac diagnostic report but can't find how to do it.

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @raynoyes

I'm glad I have the chance to help you sort this out :chuffed: I understand suddenly seeing something like your passwords missing can be scary, but don't worry! They're all safe, though maybe misplaced. We'll get them back in line soon. I've replied to you via email with some help to send the Diagnostics Report and a few other details. We'll keep on talking over there :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.