Multiple vaults symbol is not available on iPad (pro), while it is on iPhone 6

Options
nlhend25
nlhend25
Community Member

Somehow, I do not see the multiple vaults option on iPad; I can (only) create an additional demo vault. It seems that the symbol for multiple vaults (small circle with different colors) is not shown on iPad. It is visible on iPhone. Both are version 6.4.5. I have pro features activated.

I am using the iOS apps (not the 1password website where I know team/ family options are available via 1password Accounts).

I am currently only using a primary vault, and don't experience any sync issues. All functionality is operating just fine. I am just (wondering why I am) missing the multiple vaults symbol on iPad

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.1.1
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nlhend25: I'm sorry if I'm misunderstanding at all. If you only have a single vault, there's no need for All Vaults. It sounds like you have multiple vaults in 1Password on your iPhone already, so you'll have the All Vaults option there. If you sync additional vaults (perhaps the same ones) with the iPad (or add the Demo vault), you should have that option there as well. Let me know if this helps!

• nlhend25
    nlhend25
    Community Member
    Options

Dear brent, thanks for a swift response. Your actually right; I am only working with the primary vault, and that's working superb (big fan of your app/ software). I was experimenting with multiple vaults, and the option seems available on my iPhone (by default, I do see the colored circle symbol - upper left on screen - to create/ select another vault). Somehow that symbol (thus option) does not show on the iPad. I should be able to start a second vault from iPad right? It is easier to work from iPad that iPhone. thanks again for replying

• Ben
    Options

New vaults cannot be created from either iPhones or iPads. They can only be created from our desktop products, at the moment.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ben

• nlhend25
    nlhend25
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks for the clarification, Ben.

• Ben
    Options

You're most welcome. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.