When will 1Password for Families support adding to the Apple Watch?

Options
kclines3
kclines3
Community Member

I have been given the advice of duplicating my 1Password login over to a synced iCloud/Dropbox file and adding it that way but this is definitely less than ideal. I was told last year this was being worked on, I was just curious if this is in the near future or if it is a ways out still?

1Password Version: 6.4.5
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.1.1
Sync Type: 1Password for Families AND iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:When will 1Password for Families support adding to the Apple Watch?

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@kclines3: I'm not sure about your "last year" comment since 1Password Families didn't exist spring 2016, but you'll be glad to hear that the answer to your question about when Apple Watch support is coming to non-Primary vaults is "as soon as it's ready". We're testing it in beta, and if all goes well it shouldn't be long at all. Cheers! :)

• kclines3
    kclines3
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you! And I guess I should proofread my dictation comments before hitting submit. That was supposed to say "I was told earlier this year"

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Haha no problem! That makes sense. As much as I'd like to save my wrists the trouble, I haven't had great success with dictation either.

And in case you didn't already see it, 1Password for iOS 6.5 was released in the App Store yesterday, so if you're not already seeing it you should be able to update and use our new Apple Watch app any minute now. Cheers! :)

• kclines3
    kclines3
    Community Member
    Options

I saw that. It's awesome! I already have everything moved over and am no longer using my iCloud synced vault. Everything is now on my family account. Thanks!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Awesome! Be sure to let us know if you need anything else. Cheers! :)

This discussion has been closed.