When I type in a text box I can't see the letters - it looks blank.

When I type in a text box I can't see the letters - it looks blank. If I then click into another box, what I have typed then becomes visible.
Any suggestions? Is there something in settings that needs dealing with?
Thanks
Neil

1Password Version: Version 3.8.22 (build 32010)
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.11.5 (15F34)
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:Blank

Comments

• Pilar
    Pilar
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Neil_Harris

Is it right that you're using 1Password 3? If this is the case then the problem relies in the fact that you're using very old software on a new OS. I think the best you could do is upgrade to 1Password 6, you'll discover there are many new awesome things in 1Password that you'll enjoy! If you don't want to upgrade now, I'm going to move your post to our legacy category where it will be easier for the right people to see the post and suggest what might help :chuffed:

When you say you type in a text box, do you mean any text box like username or password or something more specific like the search bar?

• Neil_Harris
    Neil_Harris
    Community Member

Hi
    Just to say I have upgraded to Password 6 (version 6.5.2), and all works now. I can see what I am typing :-)
    Thanks
    Neil

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Excellent! Thanks for the update. On behalf of Pilar, you are most welcome! I'm glad to hear that all is well. It sounds like you should be all set, but don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. We're always here to help! :)

This discussion has been closed.