Google Pixel: 1password password entry unresponsive after sleep

gmerrall
gmerrall
Community Member

Fairly frequently, but not 100% of the time, when 1password is the running app and I unlock the phone from standby, the master password input field is unresponsive. I can press keys on the Android keyboard but those presses are not reflected in the password field. I've not observed this in any other application.
I can email diagnostic info from the app or gather a bug report from the Android OS if requested.

1Password Version: 6.4.3
Extension Version: 4.6.2.90
OS Version: Android 7.1
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• saad
    edited November 2016

Hey @gmerrall. Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We have noticed 1Password’s lock screen is unresponsive upon unlocking the device if the device’s display times out and goes to sleep with 1Password in the foreground. So far we are seeing this on devices running Android 7.1 and our development team is actively monitoring the issue. I will share your findings with the team. :) A quick workaround is to switch apps and reopen 1Password again.

If you discover any new information that will help us, please let us know. Cheers!

• kpb
    kpb
    Community Member

Hi, I just wanted to check before I switch to another app, you haven't identified the cause of this behavior, right ?

• Thanks for reaching out, @kpb. Our devs are prioritizing this issue and we're hoping to have a fix out soon, but I don't have any news at the moment. Let us know if you have more questions!
    ref: OPA-1042

This discussion has been closed.