How do you correct Sync Errors?

Options
SkylandCaddyDaddy
SkylandCaddyDaddy
Community Member
edited April 2023 in 1Password 7 for Windows

Using Windows Beta 6.2.332 and ios 6.5.1. Changed a password in Windows Beta, but not seeing update in ios, and then found "Sync Error". Manually updated the password in ios. and sync error went away. But frustrating for nearly an hour. It was a very important password and was leveraging using Windows to change it and update the record in 1password, so I could simply grab the updates on the iphone. Seems resolved now. But is this the way to resolve - update the password manually?

1Password Version: 6.2.332
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10 Pro ver 1607 OS Build 14393.576
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:browser

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@SkylandCaddyDaddy: I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I really wish there was an easy answer, but it really depends on the context unfortunately. If you encounter an issue like this again, please send diagnostics to support+windowsbeta@agilebits.com so we can investigate. After that you can use your workaround if you prefer, but that at least will help us figure out what wet wrong and how to prevent it from happening in the future. We're tracking some edge cases here, and while we've resolved some with recent betas, we still have some work to do. Thanks for your participation in the beta!

This discussion has been closed.