web sign-in is confusing

Options
bsholbrook
bsholbrook
Community Member

your web sign-in process is confusing for families.... on multiple occasions I've grown frustrated only to then realize that I need to choose family logins. This should be more user friendly/intuitive. Several options that might help..... have users pick family or individual before they enter username/key/password info. Or have both login types on a single page. As-is I've attempted login multiple times only to realize that I need to take that extra step.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sign-in

Comments

• Hey @bsholbrook! Thanks for the feedback. We've tried a few approaches to this and the current one has been working pretty well. A choice prior to signing in may make things more difficult for folks, and we'd prefer to keep them simple. The good news is, you can bookmark your sign-in address and simply open it and enter your Master Password to sign in. Your email and Account Key are saved when you sign in so you just need your Master Password. :)

• bsholbrook
    bsholbrook
    Community Member
    Options

Appreciate the response, my feedback is meant to express the user experience, not point fingers or cast
    Stones. Perhaps my 2 samples weren't the right answer, but I hope you don't give up on the idea the something different could help, because there it's easily
    Mistaken as-is

• @bsholbrook No worries! If you do have some more specific examples please let us know. I agree we can make it better, we're just looking for some direction and feedback from people on how it works now.

This discussion has been closed.