Full text search support in 1Password 6

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Limiting search to "Search Title" is not limited to just the title..

Comments

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Version 6.5.1. Can't search for a credit card number. Can only search for the name of the credit card. No problem searching entire content on 1P on the Mac, only in iOS there doesn't seem to be extended search. Could we have this please? Thanks.

• MikeT
    edited December 2016
    Options

Hi @TomWolsky,

Thanks for writing in. I've split your post from the other thread as your post isn't related to the original thread.

First, I assume you mean 1Password 6.1.308d as that's the latest version on Windows, 6.5.1 is for the macOS version of 1Password.

Full text search is coming to 1Password 6 for Windows but we don't have a timeframe on this just yet.

The iOS app does support full text search, look at the top of the item list when you search for the [Search Titles][Search Everything] options.

• TomWolsky
    TomWolsky
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry. Not on Windows. Thought I was in iOS beta forum. Entered a title for a message and got a search result. Didn't realize it was in a different forum.

Looking forward to full search in iOS. Thanks.

• Hi @TomWolsky,

I've moved this to the iOS forum for you. You should see the [Search titles][Search Everything] option right now in the latest available update.

Start searching and the options would show up below the search field.

This discussion has been closed.