iPad version not populating fields in safari

Options
Gary_PA
Gary_PA
Community Member
edited December 2016 in iOS

Hi, since upgrading to 10.2, I can't get any of my passwords to fill in using the 1Password plug in in safari on my iPad. The modal comes up, authentication works, but tapping on the login just doesn't fill in the information. I tried it in several different sites now, restarting the iPad, force closing all other apps, but nothing seems to be working, I'm up to date with the latest version. Any advice? The built in browser in the 1password app works fine.

1Password Version: 6.5.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.2
Sync Type: iCloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Gary_PA: Unfortunately without some basic information it's hard to say what might be going wrong and how we might right it! Please tell me the OS, 1Password, and device versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is (or is not) happening the way you expect so we can figure out the best plan of action:

Find your version

The more information you can give, the better. For instance, are you having trouble with specific sites? Knowing the URLs involved will be crucial if we're to test it to come up with some solution. It sounds like you may be having trouble with a login form in a frame, but it's impossible to say for certain at this point. Let me know what you find. Thanks in advance! :)

This discussion has been closed.