Is there a way to display two-factor code in one page?

zhaidoudou123
zhaidoudou123
Community Member

I have just moved all my two-factor codes from Google Authenticator to 1Password because the sync service is really useful.
What is a little inconvenient to me is that I cannot see all codes in one page, which I am used to doing in Google Authenticator.
I added tag on logins which contains two-factor codes and can easily find them in the page "organize", but it's still different from Google's app.
When I need a code, I have to click at one item and then I can get it.
So, is there a way to display two-factor codes in one page like Google Authenticator?

By the way, another question:
Is there a way to see these codes without enter master password or touch id?
My iPhone 6's touch id has been slow and inaccurate so there is a strong possibility that I have to use master password to have a look at the codes after too many tries on touchid. You know, that master password is really strong and not so easy to input.
And since I enabled touch id in system's setting app, I cannot use Pin code in 1Password.
If I cannot skip password only when I want to see two-factor codes, is there any way to use Pin code in 1Password without disabling touchid function in system's setting?

1Password Version: Newest
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 10.2
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Is there a way to display two-factor code in one page?

Comments

• Hi @zhaidoudou123

Thanks for taking the time to write in.

So, is there a way to display two-factor codes in one page like Google Authenticator?

At present there is not, however that is something we might consider for the future. Thanks for letting us know you'd find that helpful.

is there any way to use Pin code in 1Password without disabling touchid function in system's setting?

No, sorry, this is not possible. I'd recommend having Apple take a look at your Touch ID sensor if you are having difficulty with it, or disabling it entirely and using a PIN.

Thanks!

Ben

ref: OPI-2064

• zhaidoudou123
    zhaidoudou123
    Community Member

@Ben
    Thank you for your reply.

At present there is not, however that is something we might consider for the future. Thanks for letting us know you'd find that helpful.

I am looking forward to it!

No, sorry, this is not possible. I'd recommend having Apple take a look at your Touch ID sensor if you are having difficulty with it, or disabling it entirely and using a PIN.

Feel sad but I have found a way to improve it :)

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni

@zhaidoudou123

Feel sad but I have found a way to improve it :)

Nice! Can I ask you what you did to improve this? I am rather curious myself :)

• zhaidoudou123
    zhaidoudou123
    Community Member

@DanielP
    I bought a membrane and put it on the home button. It works very well.
    (The touchid membrane is easy and cheap to buy in China, but I don't know if you can buy it in Canada 8-) )

• DanielP
    DanielP
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @zhaidoudou123! Very good info :)

This discussion has been closed.